Thank you for your interest in contributing your time and knowledge to writing an article for us. For your convenience, this short guide provides an overview of how to prepare and submit an article for publication on the official website of the Service Journal.
We are receiving stories from various countries, hence the earlier you send the earliest your story could be published.
Please read and follow these instructions carefully to make the publication of your material more rapid and successful.
Short and well written project title is the first thing a reader would read. First of all, we publish only unique, thematic English language articles that may be useful and interesting for our international service-minded audience.
Quick Tip: Keep it short and crisp but appealing to read.
The best project writeups are the ones that fully explain the fundraiser and provide specific details of the project executed.
- Articles submitted should be maximum 2000 characters in length.
- Mention the names and designation of attendees of your service project. Social media links of your attendees would be an added benefit for both you and your attendees.
- 2 action photos, no larger than 400px wide each to be submitted in the form.
Quick Tip: Write about the problem, location, the plan involved, who all planned & executed the project. How funds were organized, who donated & who attended. Avoid posing images & have action pictures.
- Content should have no more than three backlinks in total to related informational websites.
- The submitted article should have names and links of the CSR Partner involved.
- Every article must be accompanied by a short biography (up to 50 words) that includes the author’s bio, name, and contact information.
- The articles cannot be republished anywhere else unless Service Journal is linked as the original source.
- Most importantly, earlier the story reaches us. Faster it is published.
Quick Tip: Mention who has written the article, share your websites link, if you don’t have it, mention your social media profile id, we ll tag you. Incase of a CSR, please submit the link also, as the CSR would appreciate the same too.[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]