Guidelines for Submissions
Thank you for your interest in contributing your time and knowledge to writing an article for us. For your convenience, this short guide provides an overview of how to prepare and submit an article for publication on the official website of the Service Journal.
We are receiving stories from various countries, hence the earlier you send the earliest your story could be published.
Please read and follow these instructions carefully to make the publication of your material more rapid and successful.
- First of all, we publish only unique, thematic English language articles that may be useful and interesting for our international service-minded audience.
- All submitted articles must be unique, original works that are not under consideration for publication elsewhere and that have not been previously published.
- Articles submitted should be approximately 200 to 2000 words in length.
- Mention the names and designation of attendees of your service project. Social media links of your attendees would be an added benefit for both you and your attendees.
- We will publish only two photos, no larger than 400px wide each, per article.
- Content should have no more than three backlinks in total to related informational websites.
- The article must be edited (already proofread) to be free of any grammatical or spelling mistakes.
- The submitted article should not contain advertising content but could names and links of the CSR Partner involved.
- Every article must be accompanied by a short biography (up to 50 words) that includes the author’s bio, name, and contact information.
- The articles cannot be republished anywhere else unless Service Journal is linked as the original source.
- Most importantly, earlier the story reaches us. Faster it is published.