Guidelines for Submissions
Thank you for your interest in contributing your time and knowledge to writing an article for us. For your convenience, this short guide provides an overview of how to prepare and submit an article for publication on the official website of Service Journal.
Please read and follow these instructions carefully to make the publication of your material more rapid and successful.
- First of all, we publish only unique, thematic English language articles that may be useful and interesting for our international service minded audience.
- All submitted articles must be unique, original works that are not under consideration for publication elsewhere and that have not been previously published.
- Articles submitted should be approximately 200 to 1000 words in length.
- We will publish only two photos, no larger than 400px wide each, per article.
- Content should have no more than three backlinks in total to related informational websites.
- The article must be edited (already proofread) to be free of any grammatical or spelling mistakes.
- The submitted article should not contain advertising content but could bytes from the CSR Partner involved.
- Every article must be accompanied by a digital headshot photo of its author with a short biography (up to 50 words) that includes the author’s bio, name and contact information.